Let’s Make Egg filled bell pepper.
- Bell pepper
- Coconut Oil
- Pepper powder
- Parsley leaves
- Take a bell pepper and cut two rings from it, then clean out the centre part of the bell pepper rings.
- Heat oil in a pan and put bell pepper rings in it.
- Make sure the oil is heated enough, Now crack open an egg then put it into the centre of the ring shape.
- Season with salt, pepper powder, small pieces tomato and parsley leaves as your taste.
- Tack, your Egg filled bell pepper to a plate and decorate it in your style.
WOOHOO……. your Egg filled bell pepper is ready to taste