Let’s Make crispy fried chicken.
- Boiled chicken
- Two tablespoons of melted butter
- Maggi soup cubes
- 2 eggs
- A cup of cornflour
- Coconut Oil
- Pepper powder
- Take two eggs and separate the yolks.
- Get two egg yolks, two tablespoons of melted butter, a cup of cornflour and mix it well. Then Season with salt, pepper powder as your taste.
- Now your crispy paste is ready
- Next, get one piece of boiled chicken and paste egg white on it and next paste crispy paste.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Make sure the oil is heated enough, and Next put the crispy paste pasted chicken in it.
- Take, your crispy chicken to a plate and decorate it in your style.
WOOHOO……. your crispy chicken is ready to taste