Homemade Tomato Sauce Recipe
You may have eaten many kinds of sauce in your life. They may be tomato, chilli, garlic or any other… But do you know most of them are actually toxic? Yes, companies mix many toxic ingredients into their sauce to make them tasty and colourful.
But I guarantee this homemade sauce is totally intoxicated. This delicious red tomato sauce will give you an excellent taste and will lace your food.
For 120ml (half of a cup)
- 250g well ripened tomato.
- ½ teaspoon ginger and garlic, chopped.
- ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- 1 teaspoon chilli powder.
- 1 tablespoon sugar.
- 1 tablespoon vinegar.
- Salt to taste.
- Put all the tomatoes into a pot. Fill water until the water covers the tomatoes. Put the pot on the cooker and heat, till the water becomes half. It is better to get a deep pot, because the tomatoes and the water try to come up when heating. You do not have to cover the pot. Let the half of the water evaporate. Also make sure that the tomatoes get well boiled. Then turn off the cooker and let the tomatoes cool.
- After a few minutes, when the pot gets enough cold, put all the tomatoes and remained water into the blender and blend well. Then put them into a strainer to strain well. Let the juice gather into another pan. Stir when straining, so that all the juice will come out of the tomatoes. You may see that this juice is not the same colour of the sauce we know. Do not worry. It is normal. It will become into your modern colour at the end.
- Put ½ teaspoon of ginger and garlic into the pan and mix it.
- Put ¼ teaspoon of pepper, 1 teaspoon of chilli powder and also the 1 tablespoon of sugar into the pan and mix all of them. After that put the pan on your cooker and heat it. Stir the mixer without stopping until it becomes condensed.
- You will see the mixer is becoming into the modern colour. Then put 1 tablespoon of vinegar and salt into the pan and stir well. Taste the mixer and put more salt if needed. Keep the pan another few minutes more and turn off the cooker. Make sure the mixer is thick enough and trickles.
It is better to use a deep pot and also the pan, so that your mixer will not spill out. Also use a spoon with a long handle. It will make the task easier.
Let the sauce cool enough and put it into a container. Use a container made of glass if you need to keep the sauce for more days.
However you can keep this 120ml sauce for about three months. But I warn you that this will not remain at least for three weeks… It will be finished because this sauce is tastier than any other tomato sauce you have eaten before…
omemadeTomatoSauceRecipe #TomatoSauceRecipe #HowToMakeTomatoKetchup #HomemadeTomatoKetchup #howtomaketomatosauce