How to make Chocolate Marshmallow Peanut Bars
This is our second Marshmellow recipe. You can get Marshmellow from any supermarket. There are a lot of recipes you can make with them and today we are going to give the recipe of Chocolate Marshmallow Peanut Bars.
Even we can recommend this for kids as well, and you can serve it like Halloween treats. You can find our other Marshmellow recipe
Video :- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yy5IgX19vqU
Full Recipe :- https://daddiesrecipe.com/how-to-make-marshmallow-popcorn-bars-easy-recipe/
- 1/3 cup of butter, and more for the dish
- A cup of Marshmallow
- A cup of Chocolate
- Two cups of Peanuts
- A cup of Cashew nuts
- Chop the Cashew Nuts and Chocolate bars to little pieces.
- Add Butter, Chocolate and Marshmallows to a top of a double boiler. If you don’t have a double boiler, you can easily place a steel bowl set over a pot of boiling water. It will slowly melt the Butter, Chocolate and Marshmallows above and Don’t forget continuously mixing it.
- then add a cup of Cashew nuts and two cups of Peanuts into it and mix all the ingredients until it’s combined well.
- Make sure all the ingredients are mixed well, then take off the mixer.
- Next get the plate and paste some butter on it and, then layer the Chocolate Marshmallow Peanut mixer on it.
- Make sure the layer is cool and set enough, get a knife and cut it into small bars or if you like balls you can make Chocolate Marshmallow Peanut balls from this mixer.
- Take, your Chocolate Marshmallow Peanut Bars into a plate and serve it to your’s loved ones.
WOOHOO……. your Chocolate Marshmallow Peanut Bars are ready to taste!