Today Recipe is Marshmallow Popcorn Bars
Marshmallow is easily available sweet. You can either make marshmallow at home or get them from any supermarket. There are a lot of recipes you can make with marshmallows. In this recipe video, we are going to make marshmallow popcorn bars.
This is the very easy recipe, and you will be able to get it done within ten minutes. Even we can recommend this for kids as well, and you can serve it like Halloween treats.
- 1/2 cup of butter, and more for the dish
- Four cups of Marshmallow
- Two cups of Popcorn
- Add the butter and marshmallows to a top of a double boiler. If you don’t have a double boiler, you can easily place a steel bowl set over a pot of boiling water. It will slowly melt the butter and marshmallows above and Don’t forget continuously mixing it.
- then add four cups of popcorn into it and mix all the ingredients until it’s combined well.
- Make sure all the ingredients are mixed well then take off the mixer.
- Next get the plate and paste same butter on it and, then layer the marshmallow and popcorn mixer on it.
- Make sure the layer is cool and set enough, get a knife and cut it into small bars or if you like balls you can make marshmallow popcorn balls from this mixer.
- Take, your Marshmallow Popcorn Bars into a plate and serve it to your’s loved ones.
WOOHOO……. your Marshmallow Popcorn Bars are ready to taste!