How to make Marshmallow Pops
This is our third Marshmellow recipe. You can get Marshmellow from any supermarket. There are a lot of recipes you can make with them and today we are going to give the recipe of chocolate covered marshmallows.
Even we can recommend this for kids as well, and you can serve it like Halloween treats and to the Birthday parties. You can find our other Marshmellow recipe bellow,
Marshmallow Popcorn Bars
Video :- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yy5IgX19vqU
Full Recipe :- https://daddiesrecipe.com/how-to-make-marshmallow-popcorn-bars-easy-recipe/
Chocolate Marshmallow Peanut Bars
Video :- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIPTXSZHlK4
Full Recipe :- https://daddiesrecipe.com/how-to-make-chocolate-marshmallow-peanut-bars-easy-recipe/
- Few Wooden BBQ Skewers
- Stick a marshmallow onto Wooden BBQ skewers. You should poke the skewer about halfway up the centre of the marshmallow
- Add Chocolate into a top of a double boiler. If you don’t have a double boiler, you can easily place a steel bowl set over a pot of boiling water. It will slowly melt the Chocolate above and Don’t to forget continuously mixing it.
- Make sure all the Chocolates are melted well, then take off the Chocolate melt mixer.
- Next get prepared Marshmallow pops and, then paste the Chocolate melt mixer on it.
- Make sure the pops are not set enough, get Smarties and stick it on the one side of the marshmallow pop.
- Take, your Marshmallow Pops into a plate and serve it to your’s loved ones.
WOOHOO……. your Chocolate Covered Marshmallow Pops are ready to taste!