We can cook chicken in several ways like tandoori, BBQ, butter chicken, etc… But some ways are difficult to cook and takes a lot of time and a lot of different ingredients… So this is a simple and quickest recipe to make a Delicious Savory Chicken Curry…
- Chicken 500g
- One small Onion
- Two Garlic (Chopped and Crushed)
- Ginger (Chopped and Crushed)
- 3-4 pieces of Cardamom
- 3-4 pieces of Cloves
- Curry leaves
- Pandan leaves
- Two Green chili
- Turmeric powder
- Curry powder
- Roasted curry powder
- Chili powder
- Coconut oil
- Soya sauce
- Put the chicken into a deep bowl to add spices.
- Add some chili powder, turmeric powder, curry powder, roasted curry powder, salt and mix well until all chicken pieces coated with used spices.
- Now add some soya sauce and vinegar to the spices coated chicken and mix well.
- Take the chopped garlic and ginger and squeeze it to extract the juice on top of the chicken and mix well.
- Now leave the chicken in a refrigerator for about twenty to thirty minutes until it marinates.
- Heat some oil in a saucepan and add garlic and ginger to it.
- Now add cardamom and cloves and leave it until garlic shows a golden brown color.
- Add onions, curry leaves, Rampe leaves, cinnamon to the saucepan and leave it until it turns to a golden brown color.
- Add some chili powder and mix it until chili powder darkens a little bit.
- Then add some curry powder and mix well.
- Now you can add the marinated chicken to the saucepan, Mix well.
- Add chopped green chili.
- Now close the lid, leave it for 10 minutes in low heat.
- After 10 minutes you can add water, cook it for another 15 minutes in low heat or leave it for another 15 minutes in low heat to cook.
- Now your delicious savory chicken curry is ready to serve.
Try this at your home to feel the divine taste of this delicious savory chicken curry. If you taste this once, you will never be able to forget the divine taste of it….